Sunday 29 January 2012

A reply to Carlos - I need the hotel address

I am so excited about marrying Carlos, I can hardly contain myself!  He does need to send me the full address of the hotel he is staying in or I cannot authorise payment of his outstanding bill. Let's see what excuse he comes up with.



Good evening my sweet, darling, soon to be husband.

I was absolutely overjoyed to read that you wish to marry me!! Oh Carlos, I simply cannot tell you how happy I am. You have made me the happiest woman alive. I would jump for joy but seeing as I only have one  foot, I shall have to make do with a rather large, crutch assisted hop instead! Still, it's the thought that counts isn't it?


As you can see, I now have a new keyboard :) I am so glad you managed to understand my last message.


I have never thought that  you were the lazy type  Carlos. I would never entertain a realtionship with someone who was lazy or just after me for my money. I know you are a hard working and trustworthy man Carlos and that is just one of the reasons I love you. I cannot wait until we are together, husband and wife, a proper family with your angel of a daughter. Do you think she will want to call me mummy?


I have so many plans for our wedding. I wish it to be a truely lavish affair with white horses and ladies in floaty frocks playing  harps and violins. You will look handsome and virile in your suit and top hat and I shall look like a fairytale princess on crutches. Oh Carlos, it will be a day to remember for the rest of our lives.


Anyway, back to more pressing matters. To enable me to pay your outstanding hotel bill and arrange your return flight to the UK, I need the full postal address of the hotel you are staying in. I did a quick google search but it didn't show any hotels called La Raven in Senegal. Are you sure you gave me the correct details? It is important that I have this information for my business records as my accountant has to keep track of my outgoings for tax purposes. I am sure you understand this Carlos as you are a clever and business minded man yourself. As soon as you send me this correct information I can then authorise the payment and we will have you back home in no time!


I must sleep now my darling as it is late. Tomorrow I have a hospital appointment and I am going to visit my dear brother John in prison. I can't wait to tell him all about our impending nuptuals. It's just all so very exciting!


Sleep well my darling and send me the hotel information as soon as possible please.


All my love and devotion


Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment