Tuesday 7 February 2012

He's questioning my love for him - a message from Carlos.

How very dare he!! Carlos is questioning  my love for him because I asked him to do a runner from the hotel. The cheek of the man!!

Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your mail,i am happy that the church community dig you out of snow,this year weather is so terrible.The number i gave you is very correct you have to check what you are dialing to see if you are dialing the right number i gave you.Honey why do you suggest that i should run away over night? I can't do this i have to pay for whatever i use,i am not that type of a man will reap from someone's sweat i don't do that,by suggesting this, that means you are not ready to help me,why should i run to the airport without having my ticket on my hand? Honey this is not a good suggestion for me,i have to pay my hotel bill and get a return ticket back to the UK. this is our plan why are you trying to suggest another thing that wont work? I am a man that have fear of God irrespective of what i am passing through here. I have a question for you,does that mean you find it so difficult to help me pay my hotel bill? I explain to you about the present situation of this country and i have to leave here before the election time otherwise i will be in danger. Please do something about this so that i can  go back. Honey do you really love me? I ask for your phone number and you didn't give me,please let me have your phone number if truly you love me. Looking forward to your mail.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment