Sunday 11 December 2011

Email Number 2 from Carlos - treat me like a Queen!

This is the second email I received from Carlos today - he's an eager little bunny isn't he?! This one is full of gubbins about love and the mind and philosophy!! He's really covering all bases is Carlos!!


Hello Sweetie,

Thank you for your charming mail. In all life I most value love for if the world was full of love there would always be harmony, happiness and prosperity for everyone. Integrity, honesty and faithfulness are also critical to relationships and life and I value them.  I also value knowledge and understanding and communication for with these we become more tolerant of other people, their views and ways. I also value the mind both conscious and unconscious because everything that man has made has originally come from the minds of men and women. The subconscious mind is a very powerful tool and it indeed directs our life and future.....we certainly become what we think!  Thoughts and words are the substance of what comes to pass and they need to be carefully chosen and respected!

Now I feel my life is only just beginning,i mean this from the bottom of my heart.There is so much I want to do and to achieve and I know that once I set my mind to it then it will happen, of that I am certain.My dreams are about love and being loved; to be with a wonderful woman and help make the world a better place for those who are disadvantaged. My dream also includes more study into the power of the mind, meditation and the spiritual world. I have much experience in life and I certainly know how to treat a woman well. I want a woman who i can call my queen. I want to treat her like a queen. My philosophy in marriage is to focus completely on my woman and to do my best to provide her with all her desires and wishes and in this way she will always appreciate and love me.  It is a simple approach but so necessary to a successful marriage.Well my lovely lady perhaps I should close now. I will be anxiously awaiting your next letter and  i think it would be good for us to meet if when we get to know each other better and if all works well for us in our correspondence here

Many kisses and hugs to you.
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment