Monday 30 January 2012

 Oh Carlos! Don't try and make me feel guilty about possibly ruining your life and that of your non existant daughter! Send me the details of the hotel owners bank account - what's betting it needs to be paid by Western Union!! He's going to have a long wait!!


Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your charming mail,i really enjoy reading it,i am more than happy to know you and i hope i will not regret knowing you,i am making a big sacrifice to abandon the project and come over to build our future together but if something go wrong with me along the line my life will be miserable and it might jeopardize the future of my daughter,please make sure you act as you said,as for me i will do all i can to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you,i am not getting younger neither you, we are mature enough to know all it takes to love. Sure my daughter will call you mummy,she really need someone who could be a good friend and mum to her,she always want her father to be happy she wouldn't like seeing her dad in any terrible situation.Don't mind about having one foot,i love you for whom you are.

I think wedding is a good plan which i dream of,wow i can't imaging myself dressing up on suit and putting on my hat,i think our marriage day will be a great day that we will never forget in our lives. Regarding the hotel,did i tell you that i changed hotel from RADISSON BLUE to  La RAVEN after staying for 5 days, RADISSON BLUE is very expensive that is the reason why i left,i don't think La RAVEN is online, is a kind of low rate hotel someone took me their when i complain about the cost of RADISSON. Here is the address of the La RAVEN. (Rue 25,villa no:7 fass Medina Dakar Senegal)

I have disused with the hotel manager this morning that my wife is in process of clearing my bill so that i go back to the UK,so if you are ready he will provide me with his account details so that you can transfer the fund to him,i can't wait to be with you.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment