Friday 3 February 2012

A message from Carlos - his life is in danger.

How very fortuitous for Carlos that there are riots in Senegal. He couldn't have timed it better really could he?  So, his life is in danger and he needs me to bail him out!  He's going to have a long wait! Ooh Iam a hard hearted bitch!


Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your quick response,Senegal is not a safe place now due to ongoing riot,all the embassies are warning their citizen to avoid traveling to Senegal throughout this month because the election will take place on 26th of this month and a lots of things may happen,honey i am afraid now because it seems my life is in danger so i do like to leave here now,please do something about quickly about my hotel bill and my air ticket so that i can go back to the UK. I told the hotel manager that my wife promise to send the money to his account and this morning he said he has given me enough time,i must pay my bill and check out,honey it seems that i am joking with him you know  African mentality is too low,please save me from this embarrassment.I can't wait to be with you.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment