Saturday 26 November 2011

A reply from Carlos, the half Mexican widow

Carlos replied relatively quickly and surprise surprise, both his parents are dead and so is his wife!! He's not noticed my name being bollocks just like his story!!


Hello Tess,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Let me give you a short introduction about myself. My name is Carlos 49 years old widow,i am Civil Engineer. My father was a Mexican while my mum was a British,i was born and brought up in London. I am the only child of my parents,i lost my father 10 years ago and i also lost my mum 5 years ago,it's really a sad experience to lost our beloved ones. I have a wonderful daughter whom i call little angel. my beloved wife died of cancer 3 years ago,She was fighting on it for more than 7 years but now,she loose the battle,it was  really a sad experience to me.

I am looking for someone that is not only beautiful outside but inside too, someone with great personality, someone that will be there for me when I need her, like I will be there for her too. Someone I will share the rest of my life with. I am very loving, caring, Understanding, Romantic, Honest and Kind. I am looking for a long-term relationship and maybe more in to marriage. Please tell me about yourself and don't forget to send me your picture.My picture enclose. Looking forward to your mail.
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment