Saturday 26 November 2011

My reply to Carlos - are you good with beans?

Do you think he will realise that I am  flirting with him?


Good afternoon Carlos

Thank you so much for your email and photo. I hope you don't think I am being to forward if I say that you are an exceptionally good looking man Carlos!  That cowboy hat makes you look so strong,  masculine and virile. I don't suppose you have the leather chaps and stirrups to go with it do you? It's been a long time fantsay of mine to be taken by a man dressed as a cowboy and be ridden like the crazy wild woman that I am! Oh Carlos, you've brought a smile to my face and a damp patch to my knickers!! If you do have any other photos of yourself, particularily dressed in cowboy gear I would love to see them!

I see you grew up in London - whereabouts? I am further north in a small villiage called Slutsbury-in-Gussett. I have lived here most of my life. It's a nice enough place but can get a bit boring at times.

I was sorry to read about your parents dying and then your dear wife. You must be so  full of grief my dear. At least you still have your daughter. She must be such a blessing to you. But you must get lonely and long for the sweet touch of a good (or bad) woman. We all need human interaction and affection, non more so than me. I long for a strong, passionate man to take me in his arms and  ........  oooh maybe I am gettting a little bit carried away here Carlos. I can't help it, it's your gorgeous picture that's doing it to me!!

Anyway, a bit more about me. I too am widowed but will tell you more about that another time as it's all quite painfull. I have my own business and I shall tell you more about that at some point too. You can't be too careful can you?

What I am seeking is a man, a real man, one who can keep me satisfied and love me for the person I am. I may not be perfect but I am a nice person and need a man to love. Could that be your Carlos?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of love from Tess xxxxxxxxx

PS Being half Mexican, does that mean you are good with 'beans'?

No comments:

Post a Comment