Saturday 26 November 2011

A reply from Carlos - he appears to have moved again!

Well according to Carlos, he was brought up in London but now that has changed to Chesterfield. He initially said he lived in Maidenhead, then London  but now he lives thousands of miles away. Make yer mind up Carlos!! Still, he has already developed feelings for me so maybe I shouldn't be too judgemental.

Hello Tess,

Nice to receive your email,never will i think that you are so forward i like someone who always express his/her thought,you are not the only one who say i am good looking,i like dressing on cowboy hat,that is my best way of dressing. I grew up in Chesterfield near Nottingham where i spend most of my life. Yes my life is so full of grief but i have to keep my past behind and move on with my life,i am tired of loneliness that is why i am looking for a soul mate,a companion whom i will spend the rest of my life with,every man need someone to love and beloved that is why i am ever ready to make the sacrifice to find that woman,i hope it will be you,despite that we have not met i am having strong feelings for you,i know that you posses most of the attributes that every man will ever look for in a woman. I think you will find me a real man who will keep you satisfied and love you unconditionally.

 I am looking for a serious relationship and a soul mate which may lead to a future secure relationship.I have been a widow for the past 3 years,i have  6 years old  daughter living with me.I am a person who likes to give love, attention, kindness. I like reading, listening music, daydreaming i love traveling discovering new places, new people, new traditions .I am looking for a woman that is caring fun to be around,she must be Adaptable, Adventurous, Attractive, Caring, Communicative and Generous.Well Babe just to give you a little bit insight about me I was brought up in a family that teaches me to respect people and be loyal to their feelings.

I must say i am glad about my parents because of their upbringing and here I am. The question is, will you be able to fall for a soul mate of yours who is thousands of miles away from you and if yes then I am ready for you despite the distance. I promise you that whatever it takes I would not do anything to hurt you because I wasn't brought up in such a way.I am a homely person and I love cleanliness, I love to cook for my woman and entertain her in what so ever ways. As I have said earlier I have a very open and sweet personality. You got to know me to see these qualities,my pics attached,you can see my daughter beside me.Looking forward to your mail.
Take care & have a wonderful night,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment