Monday 28 November 2011

A reply to Carlos - Anal probing?

I thought I'd tell Carlos a bit about my family and my parents tragic accidental death. I hope my brother doesn't put him off!!


Good evening gorgeous Carlos!

What a true delight it was to hear from you again. So many men on these dating sites are so insincere and just play games. At last it seems I have found one who is honest and true - you Carlos!!

I shall tell you a bit more about myself now I feel I can trust you.

I grew up in a small northern town called Grimesthorpe. Have you ever been there Carlos? There was me, my parents and my older brother John. John was always a bit of a strange one. Growing up he did strange things. He would shave hamsters and forced feed dry rice to budgies to watch them explode. His excuse was always the same, 'they made me do it'. Who 'they' were was to become  known in the most horrendous and tragic of circumstances.

One September day in 1992. John went to visit our parents. He was agitated and rambling on about aliens and spaceships and anal probing. He said that 'they' were coming and none of us would be safe unless we wore his (yet untested) alien repelling head gear. These contraptions consisted of a metal colander with various wires attached. He was so worried for our parents safety that he tied them both to kitchen chairs and made them wear the colander hats. He plugged the hats into an extention cable that was running along the kitchen floor and said they had nothing to worry about as they would now be completely safe. The hats actually were safe as his knowledge of electrics wasn't very good and he hadn't wired them up properly so no current reached their heads!!  He then came to my house to collect me and take me back to my parents house (he wanted to keep us all safe together). Just as we stepped through the door (at this point I had no idea my parents were captive) we heard our incontinent Yorkshire Terrier dog,  Chip barking like crazy. In his excitement to see us, he ran across the extention lead and emptied his baldder right on top of the plugs!! This caused a short circuit and the shock travelled up the wires and tragically electrocuted both my parents. I tried in vain to resucitate them but to no avail. The ambulance came as did the police and John was arrested for manslaughter. I did try and explain about the aliens and the dog but the police and subsequently the judge didn't take much notice and he was sentenced to life in prison.

I do go and visit him as often as I can as I know he didn't mean to do it, it was just a tragic accident. I do miss my parents so very very much and to this day I cannot drain my vegetables in a colander without it bringing a tear to my eye. So, for all intent and purpose, I am pretty much alone in the world. Carlos, oh Carlos, I long for someone to love me, someone to fill the void in my life and make me happy again. Do you think it could be you?

I look forward to hearing from you again soon Carlos. I think I have found someone special at long last :)

All my love

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Have you ever experienced anal probing?

No comments:

Post a Comment