Thursday 1 December 2011

A reply from Carlos - he's such a sensitive soul.

He's such a sensitive soul is old Carlos! I made him cry with my last email. I did wonder if my murderous brother and deep fried parents may have put him off but no! I think he is falling in love with me!!


Hello Sweetie,

I was absolutely delighted to get your email,i burst into tears while reading your mail,i can see your loss and your sadness in life i know that you need a man to make you happy so that your can forget your sorrow,i know that is not easy for you to forget it,he didn't do it intentionally so the judge supposed to look in from other way that it was not his intention to do that,i feel so sad about it.I have not been to Grimesthorpe so i have no idea about the place

 I am here to meet a good person. It seems so much that our aims are the same. I do know what it means to love a woman. Love is not a word that is silent and still. It is a word that expresses itself every day in every way possible. It is gentle, tender, caring, affectionate, supportive, understanding, devoted and more. Love is a word that only thinks of the other person's well being and pleasure. It is not selfish nor arrogant, nor abusive. It is not lust or self gratification. Love is being totally devoted to the person you love where that person becomes far more important than yourself; where that person's happiness, joy, well being and pleasure is far more important than your own.

I indeed know how to love a woman for in life I have learned many lessons and experienced much. I believe I can honestly say that in me you will find a man who understands more about life than most people even begin to consider. I have made a study of life, things of the spirit and God and have been on a long path of learning about myself,  the world around me, why we are here and what happens after life finishes for us on this earth.My pleasure comes from meditating and enjoying God's creation; it comes from enjoying the pleasures of nature. Beaches, forests, the sky, rolling plains, animals, birds and  anything of nature strikes great harmony with my soul. I love swimming, boats and sunshine.


Basically I am a romantic at heart who enjoys the more gentle things of life. I really love family life and children. I am also a sensual person who is totally mesmerized by the sensual things in life. I like good music, the setting sunset, decor in a home that casts relaxation and homeliness. I love sweet and gentle personalities with laughter and joy on their faces. Smiles, good humour and compassion are very important to me to me.I know that there are so many unfaithful men on the net but all men are not the same i know what i want so i will do my best to make this dream come through. Have a wonderful night.

Hug and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment