Tuesday 6 December 2011

A message from Carlos - I could be a writer!!

I received this message from Carlos today. I am quite taken aback at the fact that he has actually read what I have written and shown some level of undersatnding. He obviously has a better grasp of the English language than  Justin did!! I need to be careful!!


Hey Sweetie,

Thank you so much for your mail and i am glad to read from you again, especially when they came quickly lol, well you wouldn't have to thank me for been understanding, i am just doing the right thing for year i have this on my head that understanding is the mother of love, if understanding is not in place then is a matter of little time love will vanish like a vapor.

Honey i took my time to read everything you wrote one after the other, and i must confess to you that this is the longest mail i ever read in my entire life i read and read it over again, i guess the woman is old to see clearly the word fetish for fetish lol i laughed my ass out here, well concerning what happen to you, i am not taking it against you, we all have our past but an ability to forget the past and concentrate on the future is what make us a champion.i have a big Mexican heart to love, to forgive, to hold and to be committed to someone special.

Honey when i was reading the story i got a place and i panted, just wish you were here to witness that, i feel so much for you, but i salute your courage because you could take your time to explain the whole thing to me in details, i want to ask you a question has anyone ever told you that you could be a good writer? i marveled at the way you put your words together, they were awesome touching, and you couldn't just get tired of reading, babe i know you have your past but i want you to do me a favor, if you can just put them behind you, and forget about your experience in Grimesthorpe and stop been a Grimey then i think we can have a good life together and you will be happy again, all my life it is difficult for me to believe that nothing is impossible except you are negative about it.

Like i said your past was quiet understandable and forgivable, but we both need commitment, maturity and understanding to move into another level of our life, but with so much love and commitment from both of us.let us just keep our focus on this relationship and allow it to grow with love and affection, i believe with time we have a lot more to talk about, it will be so fun to do that together just the two of us.We'll talk about it , laugh it over and give thanks to God and move on.well if you look at it you will know that I'm not good at writing long mails lol but you made me do so, not for anything but for the feelings i have for you.because you have been truthful about everything since we exchange our first mail.kisses all over you and have a nice time i' ll look forward to your mail.
Have a wonderful night.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment