Tuesday 6 December 2011

A message to Carlos - Fanning flames!

I think I may need to hold back on the tall stories for a while so I decided to declare my love for Carlos instead!!

My darling Carlos.

Thank you for your lovely message. You truely are a wonderful man with an amazingly forgiving nature. Where have you been all my life? lol!! Every woman should have a Carlos in their life!!


You said in your last email that you were painting when you read my message. Was this painting a property or are you an artist? I want to know all about you Carlos, everything!! I am a little confused about where you live. You mentioned London and Chesterfield but then said you live many many miles away. I just want  you to know that to me, distance is not an issue. True love can span oceans, forests and continents.True love can never be dampned by distance. Love is like a flame Carlos, if it is weak it is easily extinguished but if it is strong, the wind just serves to fan it and make it stronger. Oooh look at me getting all deep and romantic eh?!!

Back to the painting - are you a creative man Carlos? I love creative, individual men, especially ones with wild and interesting facial hair. Have you ever considered growing a really large moustache, one that you can wax into various styles? I love men with moustaches. Kissing a man without a moustache is like eating chips without salt!! It's just wrong! The feel of rough facial hair on my top lip is such an amazing turn on. I do try to remember to shave at least once a month so to avoid any kind of public embarrassment though!

So, you think I should be a writer then Carlos? This is something I have never really considered to be honest. I am far too busy running my small but highly succesful business. I am no writer but I find that when writing to you, the words just seem to flow. You inspire something in me Carlos. You make me want to be a better person, to give the best of me to you. You have had quite an effect on me Carlos. In the short time we have been emailing, I have developed such strong emotions and feelings for you. I know you will probably think I am crazy but I can't help it. Everytime I look at your picture I am completely consumed by passion and desire. You are such a strong and virile man darling, I want you to take me in your arms and into your bed and ravish me! I am a passionate woman with real physical needs that only a real man like you can fullfill Carlos. Oh Carlos!!! I feel all unnecessary!!

I think I had better go now Carlos as I am starting to feel a liitle damp in the nether regions!!

Please tell me more about where you live and what you do Carlos. I want to know everything!!!

Until next time.

All my deep love forever

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3  <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS, I hope it didn't hurt when you laughed your ass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment