Friday 9 December 2011

A reply from Carlos - Another victim of the financial crisis.

Poor poor Carlos. The poor man has become a victim of the curent financial crisis and lost his job. See, this government affects everyone, including scammers in other countries! Carlos does seem rather more clever than the other ones I have had (figuratively speaking!) and refers back to his previous emails. Think I need to have a bit of a re-read myself! One thing, he now says he doesn't have a moustache - he does in 'his' photos!!



Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing hope fine? Thanks for your charming mail,i want you to know that God has appointed time for everything so our time has come,i know that God has purpose for our meeting.I am not an artist i am a Civil Engineer as you can see in my first mail,the reason why i mentioned miles is that we are not living in the same city,by the way what part of UK are you living? You are right distance does not really matter. I do not have mustache because i do shave it always,i hope this is not a problem for you. You will find in me a considerate and attentive man who will do his utmost to provide for you and please you. You will find me a man who will always treat you as an equal. I will always consult you in everything; decisions will always be made jointly. You would never find me gambling, smoking or taking drugs. I never go out drinking but may have a quiet beer at home.

I am not good looking but am told I have a good personality. I am passionate about everything I do and people say that I am a perfectionist.I am though quite fit and slim. In many ways I am probably more active and dynamic than people half my age or at least that is what many tell me. You will find me always being fair and just; always trying very hard to see and understand the other person's point of view.I am dedicated and loyal, you will find me faithful and devoted. I will not seek other women and you will not see me socializing without my woman by my side. Once I commit myself to a woman then that is it. I am there for the long journey.

I am a very positive person. I probably know more about being positive than what most people have any idea of. I rarely get depressed or unhappy. I am not a moody person but I do withdraw to quiet times on my own where I can meditate and contemplate and recharge my thinking and challenge my thoughts with new ideas. You will find me very much a lateral thinker and many say that I am a creative person.I need to love a woman and devote myself to a woman. I need that wonderful feeling that one has when they are in love. I need to focus my attention on a woman for that is the greatest pleasure I get out of life. I would like to think that we can both work to accomplish a life together  and to love one another. If this could be so I would be the happiest man alive.I am not currently working i lost my job few months ago due to financial crisis but i am presently applying for a contract in a construction company,please always pray for my success so that i can be the lucky winner.I will send you some of my pictures in my next mail,please do send me yours too.

I hope this tells you more about the man i am. I so much would like to hear from you again.

Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment