Friday 9 December 2011

A reply to Carlos - cheese or love?

I thought I'd telll Carlos abit more about myself including two of my more unusual hobbies. I hope he likes sheep and crisps!


Hello my darling Carlos

I was overjoyed to hear from you once again and to find you happy, healthy and as gorgeous as ever!

When I asked if you were an artist, I didn't mean for a living, I merely meant as a hobby. It's good to have hobbies don't you think?
I have several hobbies that I find thoroughly fullfilling. I knit woolen jumpers for sheep! Yes, I know this must sound very very strange but it is in fact true! Sheep that are bred purely for their wool are repeatedly shorn, having their entire fleece shaved off time and time again. After years of shearing, they lose the ability to grow their wool any more and therefore end up completely bald. Have you ever seen a completely bald sheep Carlos? It's a strange yet disturbingly erotic sight! Anyway, these sheep are then surplus to requirements and are sent off to a kind of refuge for bald sheep. The refuge looks after the sheep the best they can given their limited resources. In summer they need donations of suncream as the poor sheeps bald skin gets somewhat fried in the hot sun. In winter the poor sheep suffer the ravages of the cold Britsh weather and therefore the refuge has an annual appeal for hand knitted sheep jumpers to keep them warm. I feel it's nice to give something back so make as many sheep jumpers as I can. I have also helped at the refuge by helping to build a special set of hills in the field next door specially for the Pennine sheep. As you may (or may not) know, Pennine sheep are a special breed that have different sized legs. They have been bred specially for the hilly terrain of the Pennines with the legs on the right hand side of their bodies 2 inches shorter than the left hand side. This is to enable them to stand on the steep hills without falling over. I didn't believe it at first but having seen these wonderful sheep with my own eyes I can confirm they do in fact exist. I love sheep Calos!! They are just so very very sweet.

I also like to make miniature scale models of famous world buildings out of cut up and folded crisp packets. Again, another strange hobby by most peoples standards but I love it!! I use crisp paclets as I like to recycle things that are otherwise uesless. Once they are folded, glued and painted they look amazing and you'd never know they were made of crisp packets. I have attached a picture of my latest model of Tower Bridge for you to see. My local primary school saves and donated all their childrens lunchtime crisp packets to me so that saves me stuffing my face like a fat cow!!

So Carlos, I haven't even asked about your daughter,  how very rude of me. If I remember rightly, she is 7. What is her name? Sadly I don't have any children. I have always focussed on my career and busines and I guess the time for children was never right.  It must be hard for your daughter never having really known her mother. She must have died when she was very young. I am sure that you are a fantastic father to her though and make her very happy.

Oh Carlos, I can't stop thinking about you. My every waking thought is taken up by daydreams of you and your supreme gorgeousness. I should love to meet you and be held in your strong Mexican arms. Do you ever think we will meet face to face? Where abouts do you live?

I was so sorry to hear that you had lost your job. This government are complete bastards (excuse my french) and need shooting if you ask me! I wish you every success in finding a new job Carlos and I hope the one at the construction company comes good for you.

Anyway, I must dash as I have a business meeting to go to. Deals of that nature stop for no one!!!

Keep safe and happy Carlos and remember that you are imprtant to me.

All my love forver

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS If you had to choose, would you prefer to be incredibly rich but smell strongly of cheese or terribly poor but have a smell that makes all women fall in love with you?






No comments:

Post a Comment