Friday 30 December 2011

A second message from Carlos - 2 in one day!

This is the second message from Carlos in one day - he's keen! I am a bit worried though as he does seem to love dancing and I am not sure how good I will be now I am  missing a foot!!



Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your prompt reply your. I can see that you are a such woman with a great qualities that a man will ever look for in a woman. What i can say is that i am so delighted to tell you that i need somebody i can share my life with.Just as i told you,i have been staying alone for years now,at first i just wanted space but i realized that life is quite incomplete without somebody to love and be loved. Every man needs a woman to love. I think i wouldn't be wrong if i tell you that i want to know you better and eventually spend my life with you.I am just what you are seeing.

I know that things can be bad sometimes in our lives but that is not the end of things,we can always rise up n move on with our lives.I am quite warm,loving rather shy but fun to be with.I would always give you my all. I am not rich but i can manage to do the most important things in life though sometimes with difficulty but still i am able to stand on my feet.I am very prayerful person,I love dancing with the love of my heart.I pray that one of this days that i visit you so that we have quality time together in order for us to know each other better.I will love you,care for you and the most important thing i will ask for is love.When i get to know you better you will judge whether i am the kind of man who can make you happy but believe me,you wouldn't go wrong. Always pray for my success in this contract that i am applying for so that i can be the lucky winner.
With love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment