Friday 30 December 2011

A reply from Carlos - He is so scare about animal.

After breaking my tragic news to Carlos about losing my foot to a bunch of marauding pigs, all he can say is that I should give glory to God!! How about a bit of sympathy eh Carlos?!! He does say his love for me is unconditional (even without 2 of my toes) so I guess I should be grateful for that!


Hello Sweetie,

How is life treating you there? I am sorry for what happened to you this is a sad experience,i was thinking that you no longer interested that is why you kept silent but is now clear to me what happen,you were so lucky one thing i know in this life is that things happen for a purpose so we can't question God for it,i know for sure that what happened to you will bring happiness to your life. I am happy for what you said about Losing your foot has given you an idea for a new business. I am so scare about animal because i feel they hurt easily, well all i can say is for you to give glory to God.

I want you to know that when i love i love completely so nothing will change my mind,the love i have for you is unconditional love, so losing 2 of your toes is never a barrier,in as much i love so i will continue to love you till the end. Always remember that no matter the circumstances i will always be there for you.This is all i can say for now.
Hug and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment