Thursday 26 January 2012

Another message from Carlos - He's feeling sad :(

Another email today.  Poor Carlos is feeling  sad as he has to stay in and has nothing to do. He really needs me to lend him some money to set up the account.  I think I may offer him some advice on how to amuse himself instead!!

Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your mail and i am glad to hear from you again you make my day and you makes me happy, each mail from you is always a plus to my life its stare the happiness inside of me at least to know that someone cares so much about me. Honey no one can con me here i do study properly every document before paying for is,base on the agreement signed between the company and i,the expenses has to be taken care off by me,i am not their staff if i am then the company will be the one to responsible for every expenses,i am on contract basis so i am the one to care for my expenses. No people can take advantage of me don't just worry about that,all i need is to complete my part and allow the company to play their role.As you may know that Africa is a poor continent and they raise money through tax and payment for any document,all what i spent here in getting all the documents are for the Government not for the  company this is what you have to understand. I knew quite alright that at the end of the contract i will have much money to invest for myself,the only problem i am having now is the amount required by the bank for the setting up of the account,once i set up the account the project fund will be transferred to the account.

I am not happy the way things are going,i only made one week payment so i have to pay for more days now as i am over staying otherwise the hotel manager might ask me to leave,i have to do something quickly and check out of the hotel to avoid embarrassment,i want you to do me a favor by lending me some money to set up an account,i will send the money back to you as soon as i am through here.I am just indoor today again without doing nothing i feel sad about my situation here,please try all you can to lend me the money,i know for sure everything will work out.

I think we have a great start and would love for us to continue along this journey we have begun just learning about each other and loving each other.  When i read your mail it brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face.Looking forward to your mail.

Lots of love to you Baby and a whole bundle of kisses and warm, tender hugs.
 
Longing to be in your arms to just cuddle up with you.
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment