Thursday 26 January 2012

A quick message to Carlos.

Just sent a quick message to Carlos so he knows I haven't forgotten about him. I have completely ignored his pleas for money!


Hello again my darling Carlos

Oh dear! It doesn't sound like you are having a very good time of it out there. I have a very bad feeling about this work contract you have. I hate to say it Carlos but I fear this is all one big con. Are you absolutely sure that there is actually a job for you at the end of it? No reputable company would expect you to pay so much money out of your pocket for hotel bills and documentation. I have have a very bad feeling that someone is trying to con you Carlos :( This makes me so sad and so very very angry. People or companies who try to take advantage of others for financial gain are the lowest of the low. If I were you I would just jump on the next plane back home and get someone to investigate this company.

Right Carlos, I have to go now as I have to pay visit to the Sheep refuge. They are having a few difficulties that I have promised to help out with. I shall email you again later this evening as I have a very busy day.

Chin up Carlos and remember that our TRUE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER will carry us through any hurdles we may face. Nothing can take that way from us.

Love you always

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment