Sunday 29 January 2012

Guess who's getting married?!! - A message from Carlos!

Oh the joys!! Carlos has agreed to marry me! I do wonder if he knows what he is getting himself into here. He's finally agreed to allow me to pay his hotel bill. One problem, a quick google search doesn't bring up any results for said hotel and he didn't provide me with an address for it either. For a relatively clever scammer, he doesn't always thinks things through properly!


Hey Sweetie,

Thanks for your mail the content was clearly understood,i can see that your key board has broken because there are so many missing alphabet but i did manage to understand all you said,i am recovery from my cold because i took some pills,regarding the account issue that i made mention of London,i worked with Kain Construction for almost 6 months in London so during that period i lived in London and have an account set up in Barclay's bank but unfortunate i empty everything and the other  account i have here in Chesterfield,i have nothing left on it so everything is zero.

I have been thinking about my situation after reading your mail because losing that huge amount that i have spent will jeopardize my future,i don't want to be a burden to you,i am not a lazy type i work out so much,i have a daughter who need my help so i should put all my responsibility on you? I want you to know that i love you so much that is why i am fighting hard to meet you,i can't refuse your offer because you are working hard to rescue me from this situation that i am facing

Will you marry me? The answer to the question is YES You are not a fool it is good to always open up and say our mind so that we can know how to handle any situation that might arise,i so much like your openness and boldness,i can't be devoting my time for something that will not work out,i so much and willing to get married for us to live together and share every moment together,i must confess to you i have not had this kind of feelings for anyone you really touch my heart,i have made up my mind  now to come over as you promise to share everything with me,by the way how will you assist me to pay the hotel bill? Here is info of the hotel

Hotel Name:  LA RAVEN

Name of the Manager:TESLIME NOUREDINE NDIAYE

His office direct line:+221301074783

Here is my Full Names: PEREZ  CARLOS

You can go ahead and book the air ticket so that i can come back to the UK as soon as possible,i am missing you terribly and i want to be with you,the feelings we have for each other are so strong and when we meet soon God will help us through, how was your weekend? for me i did not have much to do this people actually set me back with the account issue and  which i was not expecting but in all i have learnt to give thanks to God.for he's everything and he delighted in giving praise in any situation.He has played a big role in our getting to meet, our love for each other our understanding and commitment to each other.I know it is very hard on me right now but i do believe somehow God will see me through,I truly appreciate your love and support.Have a wonderful night.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

1 comment:

  1. In the first paragraph he says he has nothing left in the account HERE in Chesterfield. Am I being pedantic here...one would only put here when actually in that place. Mmmm...I wonder what his surroundings are like....do you know exactly where he is...go on Google Earth Street View and question him about his surroundings ;-D

    ReplyDelete