Saturday 28 January 2012

A mssag to Carlos - MARRY M!

I continue to ignore Carlos's request for the money to set up the African bank account.  Instead, I decide to propose to him! I do hope he can read the mssag as my 'E' ky has brokn!!


Good aftrnoon my darling swt Carlos

It was lovly to har from you onc again. I hop you can mang to rad this mail ok. The 'E' ky has brokn on my kyboard so until I can manag to gt to th shops and buy a nw kyboard I am afraid that my mssags may b rathr hard to rad. I will try to gt to th local computr stor as soon as possibl but my mobility scootr battry nds charging so I am not sur I can gt thr in tim today.

Anyway, how is your cold? I do hop th mdicin you bought is working it's magic and that you ar on th mnd. I hat to think of you out thr by yourslf, fling so ill. You rally do nd m to look aftr you don't you Carlos?

I just nd to clarify somthing Carlos. You liv in Chstrfild ys? You hav told m this on many occasions so I  know that I am not imagining it. So, why did you say in your last mail that you account is in London and rfr to coming back to London? I am a little confusd now. I am also concrnd about your poor daughtr. Sh has bn without hr daddy for almost 2 wks now and must be so vry worrid about you. Plas Carlos, lt m snd you a plan ticket so you can just com hom to us whr you should b. I can't s why you won't do this. I thought you lovd m Carlos? I offr to hlp you yt  you put obstacls at vry turn.

I am going to b vry bold now Carlos. I know this may come as a bit of a shock to you but I lov you so much. Carlos, I simply ador you. No on has vr had such an ffct on m. I hav nvr lovd anyon in the way that I lov you. I cannot imagine my lif without you in it so I nd to ask you somthing.

CARLOS - WILL YOU MARRY M?

I nd you in my lif forvr. Ys, som may call me a crazy fool (specially Mr T), but I don't car. Lif is for living Carlos. Th vnts of lat have shown m that you nd to grab your happinss when you can and not lt opportunitis pass you by. I want you to com back to the UK, forgt about th contract and MARRY M!!! Plas don't worry about mony or crass things lik that. I will provid for us both. My businsss ar doing wll and financially I am comfortabl. I want to shar my lif and vrything I hav with you Carlos. Plas think about what I hav said. I don't xpct an answr straight away but don't kp m waiting too long.

Oh Carlos, I fl so vry happy right now. Mrs Tss Prz, it has quit a ring to it. Or of cours, you could always bcom Mr Carlos Tickl!! The choic is yours.

Right, I apprciat that that must hav com as a bit of a surpris so I will lav you to pondr my offr.

I lov you Carlos, always and forvr


Tss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment