Friday 27 January 2012

A message from Carlos - he doesn't want me to pay his hotel bill.

The ungratefull sod! I offer to pay his hotel bill and pay for a plane ticket and he says no! All he wants is the bank account set up fees. If he doesn't get it sorted, his life will be in danger. Oh dearie me!! Do I sound unsympathetic?

Hey Sweetie,

Thanks for your mail the content was clearly understood,this year weather is really terrible it must be a terrible situation for the sheep,it really nice of you to get them a place to live. Thanks for your offer it really a good idea for you to get my hotel bill to be paid,i must be open to you because you are part of my life,i have nothing left on my account in London,i empty the account so that i can be able to meet up all the expenses here in Senegal so if i should return without having this account fixed it will be a hard situation for me because i still have so many bills to pay when i am back home so where will i get the money? I explain my situation to the hotel manager so sympathized with me so he is willing to let me stay pending the time things will be sorted out.

I know that your money  is tied up in business accounts but try to see what you can do to help me with the set up fee so that i can set up the account.If the account issue is sorted out then i can have access to money so when i come back to London i will not suffer anything, without this my life will be in danger. Honey i never think of changing my career but if that should happen it must be after the contract,if we meet we can discus about about working for you.You just try your best to help me,looking forward to your mail.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment