Wednesday 25 January 2012

A message from Carlos ~ Finally, he's asked for money!!

Oh Carlos! What took you so long? We all knew what you wanted ~ money!! Well sorry to tell you, but you're not getting any no matter how much you love me!!
 
 
 
Hello Sweetie,
 
Thanks for your lovely mail,i am very careful on what i do here so there is no way people can corn me here deceive me,the fact of the matter is that i have to set up bank account here to enable the construction company transfer the project fund to me since the contract will take place here in Senegal.I am not going to lose anything thing the only thing now is to set up bank account,when  i got to the bank they showed me so many kind of account but the one i can receive such large amount of money cost the sum of  350,000 Cfa in their currency here which is equivalent to 435 pound sterling,i am overstaying here now and the longer i stay the more my hotel bills accumulate please and please try to help me with the said amount i will send the money back once the construction company transferred the fund to my account here,i am sorry for asking you for help just that things didn't work out they way i plan it,i never think i of spending such huge amount of money but i know that things will be fine,just try to see what you can do for me tomorrow so that i can set up the account,if you need my information to send the money to me do let me know so that i can send it to you.
 
Honey i think it will be a great pleasure for you to come to the airport to pick me up,wow this is what i have in mind to tell you before but i feel you might not be able to do that for me but to my greatest surprise you wrote me what i have in mind that mean our minds are working in the same direction.You are my best friend right now. I trust you with all my heart and that is why I am comfortable telling you so much about me and feel comfortable talking to you about my private life and anything that affects me. I also feel that it is the very reason that you tell me about anything that affects you too. Every conversation we have is underlined with a bold red line that speaks to trust and confidentiality. You are a good listener and for you to spend so much time corresponding with me and providing advice when I need it is more than I anticipated when I first met you. You have proven to be a wife and a best friend and for this I love you more. I can see that we are a perfect match, and all I ask of you is that we remain true to each other. I pray every day for God's blessings and his guidance and direction on our relationship because I believe that God has great plans in store for us. Indeed he knows our thoughts and our plans and will give us the grace and strength to reach every milestone we set ourselves.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment