Tuesday 24 January 2012

A reply to Carlos - a bit of dogging fun?

I feel it is my duty to question that amount of money the bank is wanting for the set up fees for Carlos's account. It does seem extorionate. I do hope he takes me advice.
Good afternoon my darling Carlos.

It was a joy to hear from you as always. My day is going well thank you for asking! I haven't actually done very much today to be honest. I had a bit of a lazy morning laid on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle!! Don't hold that against me please Carlos lol! I don't usually watch old Jezza but I was flicking around the channels and just got drawn into it. Honestly, some of the people who go on these kind of shows are unbelievable. There was this one woman who had fallen in love with a man who had told her that he was some kind of African prince. He said his father had been killed in some kind of military uprising and that he had inherited all his money but needed her to help him get it. She ended up sending him thousands of pounds and he turned out to not even be a prince or anything! Can you believe that? How can someone be so stupid eh? She seemed a very sad, lonely woman Carlos. I felt quite sorry for her.

I am so glad that I have you Carlos as I know you are an honest man who's life is built on truth and integrity. You have never pretended to be someone that you are not. You are hard working and a good father to your daughter and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I dream of the days we will spend together, in love, in each others arms. Do you think your daughter would eventually call me mummy?

It saddens me to hear you are so stressed out there. Are you sure this job is worth all the stress and hassle? With regard to the account you need to set up, I am a bit confused. Why can't the construction company just  put the money into your ordinary bank account? It does seem a lot of messing about just to get your money refunded. Plus the bank fees of £435,784 seems an extorionate amount of money. Are you sure you got the decimal point in the right place Carlos? 435 thousand, 784 pounds can't be correct surely? I think they are trying to rip you off if that's the case. My advice to you would be to tell the construction company to pay the money into your ordinary bank account and have done with. If they refuse, you should take them to the small claims court and get your money back that way. You really do need to be careful Carlos. There are so many unscrupulous people out there, including companies that will con money from you with empty promises of work etc. Please do be careful my darling man.

So Carlos, when do you arrive back in England? If you like, I could come and meet you at the airport. It would be a pleasure to drive you back home after a long flight. Don't worry if it's a late flight as if it's dark when we drive back we could always do a bit of a detour past some of the local dogging sites. Don't worry, I don't want to take part or anything ( I am not a pervert!) I just like to throw cans of Chum and some Winalot at the cars! A bit immature I know but you should see them jump!! It's truely hillarious!!

Right my dearest darling Mexican sex god, I really must go. I have a mountain of paperwork to attend to that won't sign itself!

Take care my sweet and look forward to hearing from you soon.

All my love and devotion forever

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment