Tuesday 24 January 2012

A message from Carlos - he's run out of money and has to pay bank fees!

He's on the verge of asking for some money! About bloody time too lol! Poor Carlos has run out of money and needs to pay for bank fees. He hasnt asked me yet but it's only a matter of time :) But all is well because he loves me!!



Hello Sweetie,

How is your day going over there? I guess is fine with you. Today's process was a bit hectic,i am stressed up in fact is not so easy getting document here,i spent almost 3000 pound sterling today in fact i am financially exhausted,after getting the remaining document today i went straight to the bank to set up an account to enable the construction company transfer the part of the project fund to me but i could not succeed in setting up the account because i was ask to pay the set up fees which is   this is equivalent to 435.784. I am confused right now because i don't have any money left with me now i never think i can spend that much but things didn't work out the way i plan it,this is the only thing that is delaying me right now.

As for my daughter i have not concluded yet but when i come back home i will decide on what to do,i will get the project started on 27th of February and it will last for 1 year,since rescheduled the dinner party for next week it will be a great opportunity for me to be there with you,i only need to sort out this account issue and come back. I am counting days now for our meeting.

You mean so much to me and I am so excited that soon we will be able to meet. You have truly struck a chord in me,there is something about you that tells me you are a genuine and loving person. It is for that reason that I trust you and would want to move forward into a healthy a loving relationship with you.

Carry these words in your heart.  I LOVE YOU

Kisses and hugs always
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment