Monday 23 January 2012

A message to Carlos.

A quick message to Carlos. He should be due home now from his African trip. Let's see if he befalls some disaster or other!!


Good evening my darling Carlos.
 
Thank you for your lovely messages over the weekend. It lifts my spirits to know you care so much for me and my well being. By my reckoning you should be coming home today because you said you were away for just 7 days. Does this mean we will finally get to meet each other in the flesh? I do understand that you will be busy on your return home but I do hope you can make some time for me.

So Carlos, did you manage to secure all the necessary paperwork you need to work in Africa? I do hope so. I also hope the company have refunded your money so you are not out of pocket. When do you go back to work in Senegal and how long for? What will happen to your daughter whilst you are there or will she go with you?

I had a quiet weekend with no dramas which makes a real change. I have rescheduled the dinner party for next week. Maybe you would like to come Carlos? I would be so proud to have you by my side! Oh please say you will come my darling. It would mean so much to me to have the love of my life supporting me.

It's late now and I really must sleep. Please let me know that you have arrived back in Chesterfield safely.

All my love and devotion

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment