Monday 16 January 2012

A message from Carlos he's arrived in Africa!

Well he's arrived in Senegal has Carlos. He just needs to visit the ministry of interior to get his paperwork. Hmm wonder how much that will cost?

Hello Sweetie,

How are you are today hope you are doing fine? I left England last night and i got to Dakar this morning, it was a long journey i have not travel a long journey in a over a year now. but it was fun we had a stop over in Madrid for an hour before we proceed to Dakar it was about 3hour 40minutes. they have a nice airport first time in Africa.i have been in my hotel room relaxing all day. and i will be  going tomorrow to the ministry of interior to get every necessary document that will enable me work as a contractor in the country.

I am very careful here babe because i did heard so many bad things happening here,i will not be going out much just from the hotel to the place where i have to get the documents,i am very much aware that i will have to pay some money to get the document so whatever i am paying i must demand for the receipt as a proof. I left my daughter with my friend's mother so she is very much safe,i will only spend 7 days to get all the necessary papers one i am done with it i will fly back home so that we can meet some spend some quality time together,the contract will last for 6 months if there is no delay of any materials within the period of that 6 months i will always off and on in England to check on my daughter,i have really miss you babe and i can't wait to hear your voice i have a number here i bought that at the airport you can reach me with that and also send me sms kiss you babe,here is my number +22*********0. but i came here with my cell phone so you can also reach me on my England number which i sent you,i have credit on it so i can receive until the credit is off,have a wonderful night, love you babe and hope to read from you soon.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment