Monday 16 January 2012

A reply to Carlos - Do be careful out there!

Well Carlos should be in Africa now, sorting out the paperwork for his contract. I do wonder how long it will be before he gets robbed, kidnapped or requires extra money to sort out his paperwork? He does seem to have forgotten about his poor daughter in all this too!!




Hi there Carlos my darling.

I am not sure when you will get this as by now you will be in Sengal. Congratulations on winning the contract!!

Sengal is such a long way away Carlos. How will we ever get to meet with such distance between us? Do you know how long your contract is? Weeks, months? And your poor daughter! How will she cope without her daddy for such a long time? Who is looking after her whilst you are away? I remember you telling me that her poor mother was dead as were your parents. I do hope you have someone trustworthy to look after her.

I do hope you take care out there Carlos. A strange country where you know no one and don't speak the language. You hear alsorts of awful tales of people getting robbed and kidnapped and of others trying to extort money from unsuspecting visitors. Even the officials are often corrupt and will try and extort money saying  people have to pay for 'paperwork and licenses' etc.

Please do be careful Carlos. I shall not be able to settle until I know you are back on home turf and safe again. I was going to call you but as you are abroad I will wait until you get back or it will cost a fortune!!

Well my darling, please take care of yourself and I look forward to hearing that you have arrived back in England safely.

All my love

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS, please be careful of the lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment