Sunday 22 January 2012

A message from Carlos Pam Ayres has made me romantic!

Wow! A long and detailed email from Carlos today. It's scary how he actually reads what I tell him! I am so relieved that he is not embarrassed about my talk of lady parts lol! I'm quite concerned about Carlos though as he appears to be physically different from other humans. He has more than one heart! "my heart they beat so fast". Poor Carlos. He'd better take it easy.




Hi sweetie,

How are you doing today hope fine? You just told me you had a mishap that landed you at the hospital ,i am so sorry about that i think you need to be very careful when cooking and get things done properly i really wish i was around to help you get few things done. I was a bit worried when i didn't get to read from you,but its alright at least i got to read from you which i consider very important.
You can tell me more about your boiler been broken lol, that is tough babe its cold right now you really need to get that done fast, have you hosted the dinner or you were about to do that? i didn't get that straight, more so babe i love more of Pizza to hummus, i think i love the magaritta Italian type of it, meanwhile i think you really spend time in the kitchen babe mmmmmmm, that's good honey i can't wait to have that taste of delicious meal from you, it will be great to watch you do that in the kitchen.

One of the things that has really amazed me about you was the fact that you are a very hardworking woman and guess what i love that dearly, it is good for one to have a romantic life and be committed to he or she does, i do think you are a perfect woman for me, we'll definitely get to meet soon babe and we can move on with our greater future.you have really touched my heart in a unique way, your mentality and understanding about relationship is something i cherish so much, honey at my age i can't be that embarrassed about you telling me about your intimate lady parts. i really wish i was there watch you do that,you are a very funny person and i can tell you that i am enjoying every moment with you, each mail from you has really hit me so good and i want to read from you again and again,honey love is strong and yet delicate, i was reading the mails we' ve exchange and all i could say was getting to meet you was a great privilege for me and i want to hold on to that for the rest of my life.
Honey in all things we just have to be thankful to God , probably he knew that will happen why that same day the engineer hath to come, just give thanks to God babe i really hope you are getting better now and you're using your drugs as prescribe by the doctor, i couldn't believe my angel fell on a marble and was there for 2 and half hours, I'm sorry about that babe, i guess one of the reason why we need to get together on time so we can get things done the way it ought to be.

mmmmmmmmmmm Pam Ayres i think she's a good writer and a broadcaster and i think since you made that recomendation babe i think i need to read more of her poem, i think i can now figure our why you were more romantic, and fun to be with and i can tell again and again honey i truly want to continue this awesome moment with you continue till we finally meet.

You know sweetie i wish dream were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams i'm always with you,you know i read one of  Elizabeth Bowen poem and she says when you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.i can't just deny this feelings i have for you in my heart.you are such a pretty woman and i tend to spend the rest of my life with you pronouncing you will love me.honey there are many things i wanted to say, but i think words alone are not enough to really express how much i care for you,i just truly hope you can see through my mail, my heart they beat so fast longing to be with you.take care of yourself for me babe and always remember that this man loves you with all his heart.kisses all over you.
Have a wonderful and pleasant Sunday.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment