Tuesday 10 January 2012

A message from Carlos - Womanly and Godly? Me?!!

I can't keep up with Carlos lately. He really is an eager little bunny! This is the first of 2 emails he sent me today. He's a deep, thoughtful , spiritual soul bless him!! He wants a woman who's activities are 'womanly and Godly'. I guess that counts me out then!!!


Hello Sweetie,

How has your day been going hope fine? I am a man who understand about life,but you know, one needs to know oneself well before they can really know another, and secondly I do not think you can love another if you do not love yourself. Most people do not know themselves nor do they love themselves, they simply bob around in life like a cork on the ocean. Most people have little idea what life is about,Loving a woman is like caring for a rare flower. She must be tended with great care, skill, gentleness and devotion, she must be loved in every aspect of life and she must be made to feel that she is the center of the universe for the man. Love indeed is built upon truth but also upon gentleness and sensitivity. Each person must be greatly sensitive and devoted but understanding needs to be maintained to the point where if their is disagreement each person desperately tries to see the other person's point of view.

Now let me try and explain to you how i needs to be loved. I need to be close to my woman always. I need to feel the energy radiating from her. I need to maintain a sensuality with her that has great magnetism. I need to feel joy just sitting and listening to her. I need to feel great pleasure just looking at her. I need to be captivated by her charisma and femininity. I need her sexuality to be gentle and tender. I need her words to be sensible and her thoughts to be wise and prudent.  I need her activities to be womanly and Godly.I need her especially to have great freedom and to be able to express herself in any way she desires. I need her to be absolutely herself at all times but always being a lady.I went for an interview today and the they said they will notify me any moment from now. once the contract is approve i will visit you so that we can spend some quality time together.

Perhaps I have said enough.I am so keen to hear from you soon

Kisses and hugs
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment