Monday 9 January 2012

Showcasing my first leg - a message to Carlos

I thought I should get round to replying to Carlos seeing as he is so very keen. I have explained that I am a busy woman so I do hope he will be a bit more patient with me now. I have also sent him a picture of my first false leg produced by my new company. I hope he likes it!!


Good afternoon my gorgeous, darling Carlos!

Oh how my heart leapt when I read your mail this morning. It made me want to do a little dance but that is a bit difficult on crutches so I just swayed a round a little instead.

I know that I sometimes take a little time to reply to you but this is because I am often very busy. I now run 2 businesses and still have many hospital appointments to attend so my time is often sparse and I get tired pretty easily. I promise to make more of an effort to reply quicker.

So Carlos, how is life in Chesterfield these days? Where abouts in Chesterfield do you live? I don't know Chesterfield that well but have visited the church with the twisted spire a couple of times.

Well things are going really well with my new venture. Production of my first leg is now complete and to say I am proud is an understatement! I have attached a picture so you can see how spectacular it is. I just wish you were here with me right now to share in my joy Carlos.

Oh Carlos, I long for you to hold me in your arms and make me yours completely. When do you think it will be possible for us to meet? We are so near yet so far. I NEED you Carlos, I really do. I have urges and needs and my worry is that if we don't meet up soon, my urges will have to be fullfilled elsewhere. I am desperate for some of your manly loving Carlos, please come and take me!!

I have to go now my darling as I have an urgent business call to take. I shall try and email you again later ok so please don't fret. I love you dearly and would never lose contact.

All my love, passion and desire

Your ever loving Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment