Wednesday 11 January 2012

A message to Carlos -

After Carlos' two messages of yesterday, I thought I should reply. He's dragging it out a bit and I wish he would hurry up and get to the point - ie ask me for some money!! I sent him a pic as requested - some random woman off the internet!!!



Good morning my darling Carlos.

I hope today is wonderful and joyous for you. The sun is shining and I feel positive and happy today. It's amazing what the love of a good man can do for you :)

I have attached a photo of myself for you. I don't have many photos as I am rather camera shy I am afraid. I hope you don't think I am too awful and that my picture doesn't put you off.

Carlos, can you send me your phone number please so we can chat on the phone? I get free business calls but am always cautious of giving my phone number out to people. If you send me your number (plus area code) I can call you. I can't wait to hear your voice. Do you have a Mexican accent Carlos? I am in the process of getting a new mobile phone and number and will gladly give you this as soon as it is sorted out. I am having to change my number as I had a problem with someone repeatedly calling me and being extremely rude!! They kept phoning me, pretending to be from the Tax office. I don't think many tax officers really need to know the colour of your underwear though do they? And I won't repeat what he asked me about brown wings and back doors!

Right my dearest, I must go as I have a million things to do today.

Keep smiling that gorgeous Mexican smile!!

All my love forever

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment