Wednesday 11 January 2012

A love poem for Carlos!!

As my darling Carlos has been making such an effort lately, I thought I'd write him a little poem. I hope he likes it!!

Dearest darling Carlos.

I cannot stop thinking about you today. Thoughts of you occupy my every waking moment. I feel so consumed with love for you that I wrote you a little poem. I do hope you like it. Maybe you could write me one back? That would mean so much to me.



Carlos you fill me full of desire
I am just so glad that you're not a liar
So many men just can't be trusted
They leave me sad, lonely and disgusted.

Some will say they love you true

When really, all they want to do
Is treat you bad and break your heart
But you've been truthfull from the start.

I'm glad to have a Mexican lover

You are mine, there is no other
You and me to the end of time
A love so true, it is sublime.

And when I hobble into your arms

And have a feel of your Mexican charms
Your lovely face I'll look up to
And tell you Carlos, I LOVE YOU!



Missing you dreafully

Yours forever

Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment