Friday 13 January 2012

Message one of three from Carlos - a strong Mexican accent.

After the flury of messages of late, I was a bit disappointed that Carlos hadn't replied to me yet. I was just about to go to bed and he sent me 3 messages! This is the first. I do wonder if his strong Mexican accent will turn out to sound more African?



Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for your mail the content was clearly understood,i must say thank you for your beautiful picture,don't worry about not having many picture i think this is enough,in face you look younger than your age. I will be very happy to have conversation with you on phone,i  do have  Mexican accent which is very strong i believe you will be able to understand my accent. By the way how did those people get your phone number that they keep calling you? You just have to ignore them. Have a wonderful night.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment