Friday 13 January 2012

Message two of three - Carlos has a new job and surprise surprise, it's in Africa!!

So, he has good news for me. He has won the contract and now has a new job in Sengal, Africa. Now there's a surprise! He has to go and sort out the 'paperwork'. Let me guess, something will go wrong. He'll either get robbed, need money for permits etc or have some other kind of drama that will need me to send him some money to get him out of his predicament! Poor, poor Carlos!!


Hey sweetie,

How are you today hope you doing fine? Thanks for your charming mail you are always in my mind,i cannot stay for a moment without thinking of you i know that our future will be great, i can't wait to be with you i am longing to meet you  honey i have a good news for you the construction company P.R.O called me yesterday to notify me as the winner of the contract i am so happy and excited you really need to see how happy i am, this calls for celebration wish i could have you right in my arms now.I was ask to move to Senegal where the project will take place i was so sad because i haven't visited Africa and i know nothing about it,i will try to find out some information about Senegal,i have booked my air ticket so i will be traveling to Senegal on Sunday night i will only spend 7 days there to get all the necessary  papers that will allow me to carry out the contract,as soon as i get all the papers i will fly back home immediately so that i can book my air ticket and come over to you,when i come to you we will talk about our future we can decide  take care of yourself honey and i can't to read from you kisses my love.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment