Thursday 9 February 2012

He's hurt! - A message from Carlos.

Ooohhhh Carlos is getting tetchy now! He's hurt and thinks I am playing with him. The cheek of the  man! Hopefully I can keep him dangling a little while longer :)


Hello Sweetie,

From this i know that you are only playing with me i felt so hurt right now,you did not phone anybody the phone i gave you is the direct office phone number of the hotel manager,for me to believe that you are real give me your phone number so that i can speak with you. I gave you my number you never dare call me and you never give me your number what love do you have for me? No the country is calm go and OK your air ticket and come over since you are finding it so difficult to pay my hotel bill.Looking forward to your mail.
Love and kisses,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment