Tuesday 21 February 2012

A message to Carlos - I am hurt.

I kind of lost my way a bit with Carlos lately. But after a couple of weeks of ignoring him, I thought I would email him and see if I get a response. Let's see if he replies.


Dear Carlos

I am hurt. I am cut to the quick as you doubt my love for you.  How can you say that I am playing games with you? How dare you?


I haven't replied before now as I wanted to give you a chance to apologise once the cheque I sent to the hotel had been received and cleared. Yes Carlos, I sent a cheque to the hotel manager to enable the full payment of your outstanding bill. There has been ample time for the cheque to arrive and be cashed but as of now, it remains uncashed.  Why is this? Does the hotel not want your bill to be paid?  Have you managed to pay it some other way? Or did you just do a runner like I suggested before?


Oh Carlos, how did our happy little love affair end up like this? I really thought we had something special. Now I feel as if you hate me. When did our sweet love turn so sour?


Money is evil Carlos. It brings nothing but emptiness and pain to our lives. There are far more important things in life my dearest.


Anyway, on that note I shall take my broken heart and go and cuddle a sheep. At least they still love me :(


Forever yours


Tess xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment