Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pastor G.Spot to the rescue! A message to Carlos.

As Carlos is such a good law abiding citizen, I wonder if I can  persuade him to  break the law?


Dearest Carlos.

How are you today my darling? I hope you are well and not suffereing too much.


My phone line is now fixed so I managed a few calls today thank goodness. Now I am by no means a religious woman but being stranded and in the predicament I have found myself in, I thought a call to the local church would possibly bring me the help I needed. This morning I called the local parish vicarage and spoke to Pastor G.Spot. He is a kindly man and I explained my situation, me being incapacitated and snowed in and he agreed that he would summon some of the church community to come and help dig me out. Oh Carlos, they were wonderful! They came armed with shovels and grit and got to it straight away. As soon as a path was cleared, Sister Sledge the parish Nun came in and gave me some delicious home made soup. I invited them all in for hot drinks and oh how we laughed at how useless the sheep had been in summoning help for me!


So, at last I am free from my snowy prison. I guess I now know what it is like to be an eskimo lol!


I rang the hotel today on the number you gave me but for some reason it was not recognised, Can you check it is the correct number please?


I do have another idea though Carlos. Do you like a a bit of excitement in your life? I do!! Are you up for a bit of a challenge? Yes?!!! Ok!! Well, I think you should do a runner from the hotel! I think you should sneak out in the middle of the night when all is quiet and make a run for it!! If you can get to the airport, there will be a ticket waiting for you I promise. As long as you tell me which day you intend to abscond then I will arrange the rest for you. How very exciting it would be. Carlos, you would be a fugitive, a lone figure on the run. Have you any idea how much that turns me on? Oooh Carlos  I am getting all unnecessary!! Please say you will do it for me Carlos!


I await your speedy reply!


All my love and devotion


Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment